- When written application and the requisite fee is received from the parents, a Transfer Certificate will be issued. Before withdrawing a student from the school one month’s written notice or one month’s fee in lieu there of is required.
- No Transfer Certificate will be issued until all dues have been cleared.
- a parent behaves badly with any member of the school staff.
- the pupil fails two years in succession.
- The pupil fails thrice in his/her school career.
- The pupil’s conduct is unsatisfactory in spite of admonition.
- A pupil receives two warning letters within a year or three warning letters in his/her school career.
- The pupil is absent from school for an indefinite period without written permission from the school.
- The pupil persists in irregular attendance.
- fees remain unpaid for three consecutive months.
- A parent behaves badly with any member of the school staff.
A pupil’s name will be struck off the rolls if:-